Classes Bloodvine ALL CLASSES Duo Farm – ZG WoW Classic Phase 4 description:
Farm Bloodvine as any class with a friend in ZG. Check out this guide which shows how ANY two classes can herb Bloodvine in Zul’Gurub.
Whether you are a Priest, Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Druid, Hunter, Warlock, Paladin or Shaman… this guide will show you how to farm Bloodvine in ZG. No stealth, no pets, no vanish.
You’ll need your Blood Scythe, which allows for Bloodvine to drop from herbs in ZG – get yours here
If you are also a miner, check out our mining guide:
We wanted to get this video out as soon as possible, so we’ve pulled together the footage we had available. There was quite a lot of waiting around for patrols that we decided to edit out to make for a condensed video.
We use 6 different safe spots as bases of operation and demonstrate the routes between them and how to collect herbs from each.
– Safe Spots –
#1 Bridge Root: 01:22
#2 Spider Ledge: 01:57
#3 Venoxis Ledge: 03:15
#4 Zanza Temple: 03:33
#5 Mando Root: 05:23
#6 Bethekk Temple: 08:46
How to get to #6: 07:31 (from Bridge Root)
NB: Don’t forget that you can also zone out of the instance as a safe spot near the start.
– General guide to farming Bloodvine –
1) Use your Find Herbs, then get eyes on the actual herb
2) Determine the closest safe spot, and alternative safe spots, just in case of pats – NB: these might be different for the herber compared to your buddy
3) Get your friend to pull the mobs and make sure they hold aggro long enough for you to get in, herb and get out
4) Try to stick to the southern side of the map first, and leave time for the safe spot #6 – safe spot #6 is reliable and has 4 potential spawn points, and maybe even more
5) Don’t spend all day waiting for pats; it is probably worth resetting the instance every 15 minutes (log for 5 minutes or use an alt). This should force you to focus on the easiest nodes
A *MASSIVE* thanks to the Executive Producer
All video + images by daintreewild
Classes Bloodvine ALL CLASSES Duo Farm – ZG WoW Classic Phase 4 Comments :